Phillip and I have been in awe of Ella Leigh since the day she was born. God's gift of a precious baby is the most wonderful event you will ever experience. We had been anticipating Ella Leigh's arrival by preparing the nursery, feeling her kick, and watching her move across my belly; yet, the moment you see that precious little face, you are amazed! Our awesome God has created this beautiful child and blessed us as her parents. We stand in awe of God's creations. May God give us the wisdom and patience to raise Ella Leigh in his likeness. May we set examples for her each day that help her grow spiritually, emotionally, and physically. We are so excited about our new life as a family of three! We don't take this step lightly, but responsibly and with God's help may we be the parents that he wants us to be. We pray that God blesses you and your family.
Blessings
Blessings come in many shapes, In sizes large and small, But a brand new little baby is the sweetest of them all.
She is beautiful. I hope you are getting some sleep. I am so glad your Mom told me about your blog. It is such a fun way to keep up with everyone. Take care and spoil that baby rotten! Laura Sanders Montgomery
She is beautiful. I hope you are getting some sleep. I am so glad your Mom told me about your blog. It is such a fun way to keep up with everyone. Take care and spoil that baby rotten!
ReplyDeleteLaura Sanders Montgomery