Monday, May 11, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY




























The weekend began with Ella Leigh arriving about 7 p.m. on Friday, May 8. We all introduced her to Tip Top. Then, Nona got the joy of rocking her in the family room while her Momma and Daddy unpacked ALL their things, 3 dogs, pressure washer to clean swimming pool, baby bags, Momma and Daddy's bags, and Mollie's(the miniature Yorkie's) big crate that she sleeps in. They came very prepared. We had dinner, and Aunt Katie arrived about 9 p.m. after her 12 hour shift at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Aunt Katie immediately got her hands on Miss Ella Leigh. PaPaw was in Europe; therefore he missed it all. In fact, "Where is Waldo(I mean PaPaw)? We had not gotten a phone call from him yet; therefore we wondered "Where in the World is PaPaw," Ha!

After visiting with each other we turned in for the night. Saturday was a very busy day. Phillip, my Daddy, pumped all the water out of the swimming pool and pressure washed it. Thank you, Daddy! You did a GREAT job.

About noon on Saturday, Momma and Aunt Katie took me to meet my cousin, Trace Chism. He wanted to hold me, and I know that he loved me very much! I know that Trace and I have many great memories to make in the future. I love you Trace!

We had many wonderful visitors that day. Some of my Momma's BEST friends, Virginia, Nikki, and Ellen came to Tip Top to see me. It was fun, because they held me and loved on me all day!

Daddy cooked crawfish. I don't know about those big red mud bugs! Momma, Daddy, and Aunt Katie really like them. Nona and I, not so much. I bet Momma and Daddy will have me eating them when I'm a little bit older! I've really got to think about the situation: big red funny looking bugs crawling in a bag, throwing them in boiling water with corn, garlic, etc. After they cook, Daddy puts them out on newspaper on this big long table, and you should see how everyone "goes at em'"! I've really got to talk to Momma and Daddy about eating MUD BUGS!
On Sunday, Pop, my Great Grandfather came to visit all of us in New Albany. There is a picture of me, Momma, Nona, and Pop. FOUR GENERATIONS!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment