Sunday, May 3, 2009

NONA LOVES ELLA LEIGH SO MUCH

















A grandchild is something that only a grandparent can understand. They are so very special.
They come at a time in your life when you appreciate life so much more, and the "little things" mean so much more in life. They are truly a RAY OF SUNSHINE in your life.
Grandchild's Hand
Author: unknown

The promise of tomorrow And the hope of dreams come true...
A reminder of the childhood That's still a part of you...
The wonder of a miracle
From which this love began...
There is so much found in the touch
Of holding a grandchild's hand.
Ella Leigh, I love you so very much.
I feel blessed that I am going to be able to keep you so much and be a big part of your life.
I pray that God will bless you and keep you healthy and happy

No comments:

Post a Comment