Monday, June 15, 2009

THE BROWN REUNION




POP, my great-grandfather, and I are at the BROWN FAMILY REUNION.

Momma, Daddy, myself, Nona, Aunt Tina, and Pop and attended the Brown Reunion at the Jamie Whitten Stennis Center on the Tombigbee Waterway in Fulton, MS. I got a gift for being the youngest of the Brown descendants. And, boy, there are a lot of them!
I hope I got their genes.
My great- great-grandmother, Pearl Brown Earnest, Pop's mother, and my Nona's grandmother, and my Momma's great-grandmother lived to
be 5 months shy of 100 years old!!! She had seven sisters and ONE brother! One of the sister's name was ELLA! She lived to be 2 weeks shy of 102!!! We all enjoyed seeing our many relatives and maybe we can do it again when I get a little older, then I can meet everyone! I love you Pop, and I''m very happy to be part of the BROWN family.

No comments:

Post a Comment